What's new

My Girl and the Problem Child Movies (1 Viewer)

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
I've looked up both the My Girl films and both the Problem Child films. I thought they were all theatrical releases and wouldn't that mean that they were shot in widescreen format? I don't have a problem with buying DVDs of films that were shot in full frame, (like movies just for tv or video release.) If someone could tell me any more info about these films please do. I've always loved them but I don't really want to own them if I can only get them in FF.

Matt Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
Its Ironic that the movies you are asking about has the word problem in the title, because thats exactly what these DVD's are.

Daniel`D

Stunt Coordinator
Ok, well thanks for the help you guys. I wish there were OAR releases, but thanks again.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
My girl was released in region 2 in widescreen, I believe. 1.85:1.

I'm waiting for a re-release of that at some point, since it was an early columbia tri-star movie (and one of my favorites of all time...)

Problem Child might never see a wide release... as those 2 just got put out... shame. :frowning:

Jakerman1988

Agent
Real Name
Kyle
The "My Girl" and "Problem Child" movies were released in full frame, which is unfortunate. Although Universal re-released the first PC movie in widescreen for the first time in 2008 in its "Family Favorites Quadruple Feature", but I'll stick with the Tantrum Pack. I also own the original Goodtimes DVD of PC 1 from 2001. I'm keeping the latter since it's long out of print.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks