What's new

My friend insulted my Home Theater (1 Viewer)

Chris A H

Stunt Coordinator
I would have said "Gee, if the motorcycle is that loud you must have a hump in the freq. mid-range of _your_ system!!!!"

DaleBesh

Stunt Coordinator
Well, he is probably a 'friend' for reasons other than his knowledge of home theater, and appreciation of good sound.
But if his beer tastes run along the lines of 'whatever is available' I would probably not waste the 'hi-test' brew on him.

Doug Brewster

Second Unit
"Thanks for all the insight all. Its true, I just had to vent. I even showed him this thread and we had a good laugh."

Another fairytale (and I don't mean that in a bad way) ending provided by hometheaterforum.com:D

Seriously, glad you kept the friend...and didn't lose the system. Thought for sure that one of them would be gone.

Mike Veroukis

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael
That no, my HT doesn't have holes.
Perhaps you should check to see if his head has a few holes in it!

My take on this: Your buddy is just messing with you. He probably knows it irks you when he nit-picks with you, so he does it. Pretend you don't care what he thinks and he'll stop.

- Mike

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
All I have to say is: consider the source. It sounds like your friend does a lot of criticizing, etc. However, he has different priorities - a loaded system in his vehicle, but considers watching movies and listening to them through the TV speakers adequate.

Plus, the fact that he likes Bose. Um, well, we can leave that part for a later discussion. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Envy, the ugliest green eyed monster around. He doesn't have what you have, hence the only thing left to do is complain. This coming from a guy who is used to t.v. sound as oppose to 5.1 surround sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks