What's new

My Fair Lady release date AUGUST 31 ? (1 Viewer)

GlennF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Glenn Frost
Okay, Charlie Brown speaking here. Do not believe it yet. Lucy/Amazon will pull the football away from you at the last minute. I can't imagine it coming out that soon and we have heard nothing yet. It is just part of this year long plus ride we have been on.

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
GlennF said:
Okay, Charlie Brown speaking here. Do not believe it yet. Lucy/Amazon will pull the football away from you at the last minute. I can't imagine it coming out that soon and we have heard nothing yet. It is just part of this year long plus ride we have been on.

Carabimero said:
Wake me up when this is actually on the street. Going back in suspended animation now since I probably won't live that long....

"I know your head aches. I know you're tired. I know your nerves are as raw as meat in a butcher's window. But think what you're trying to accomplish. Think what you're dealing with. The majesty and grandeur of the English language; it's the greatest possession we have. The noblest thoughts that ever flowed through the hearts of men are contained in its extraordinary, imaginative, and musical mixtures of sounds. And that's what you've set yourself out to conquer.... And conquer it you will."

Someday.

Mike Boone

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Michael
It may be time to summon the police to search for our missing Lady. When the cops ask for a description of her, the following might help:

"When last photographed 51 years ago our Lady appeared to be a lass of maybe 25 to 28 years of age, with big brown eyes, and a slender, delicate little frame, of about 5 foot 5 to 5 foot 7 in height. But persistent witness sightings have claimed that, mysteriously, the last 51 years don't seem to have aged our petite, dark haired beauty, one bit. In fact, a distributor of flowers claims that should any of us ever spot her again, some day in the future, our lady will actually appear to be even more polished, and a little more fair, than ever."

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
Annoying (Though perhaps, unavoidable) as the repeated MY FAIR LADY delays have been, from what I've read in one of the LA Law Topics (Which I can't seem to relocate, at the moment!), they've endured far worse in waiting for the final 2 Seasons (7 & 8) to be Released in the UK, having endured many delays, going back to 2013, I believe! As of yesterday, I noticed the Tuesday, July 20, 2015 Release for this has been pushed back yet again, this time to March 21, 2016!

The Rain From Spain Falls Mainly On LA LA Land! :P

Everett S.

Movie King (formally a projectionist)
Real Name
Everett
I Took my mother to see this in 70mm @ The Mayfair Theatre in downtown Balto. in the late 1960's. They were having a 70mm festival. New film each week!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mycuu
Recent bookmarks