What's new

My (err.. sort of) new foosball table! (1 Viewer)

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
So, my friend does not have room for his foosball table, so he offered to let me borrow for the year (or so) if I came and picked it up. So, today was the day.
It's a Tornado Twister II, and is a fantastic table. It's very similiar to the ones we usually play on in bars (but the guys aren't counter-weighted.) It's ungodly heavy to move! Annoyingly I had it just about all put together when my ratchet broke, so I can't play with it tonight... :frowning:
Anyway...
I still have yet to actually play in a tournament, but I play with a number of folks that do and am quite competitive with them.
Anyone else a foosball fanatic?
http://www.foosballpro.com/service/twist2.html

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
Carrying up a very steep flight of stairs without the ability to put it down because all of the rods are still in? Yeah, it's pretty much a fucking bitch to carry it. Just carrying on level ground is fine. Perhaps heavy wasn't the word, and ungodly pain to carry. Happy?

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Bill

I will kick your ass!

BTW, bring it to Lobster Fest and we can have a tourney!!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
bill i was wondering ...how does that young lady feel about that seemingly condescending photo in your sig?
i asked my wife and a few other people and they all thought that if it said "look WHO i found..." it would sound alot better.
just asking...:) ..

JeffTodd

Stunt Coordinator
Fellow foosball addict here. If you can't find me in my cube at work you will definetly find me on the fourth floor playing da foosball!

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
Considering she was just some waitress in LA @ the HTF national meet, I don't think she really cares. It's supposed to be a joke.
I learned most of my foosball skills at work, as well. Both of my previous jobs (General Electric and a cruddy startup) had foosball tables. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks