What's new
World Wide Stereo

My Dedicated Theater in Japan (1 Viewer)

SherardP

Stunt Coordinator
Heres a few pics of my room out here in Japan. Just a bit of info, room is 14x22, lighting( can lights and riser rope lights) are controlled using Lutron Spacer System. Using JVC HD1, Panny BD30, Tosh XA2, Polk RTi Series speakers, D-sonic 1000S, Outlaw monos, seats are Ashley, Audio Racks are handmade from Japan,Sony 7100ES(pioneer elite 94 on the way), Marantz CC4001 CDp, Velodyne SMS-1, Dual SVS PB12 Plus2s, Lovan Center M2 Center Stand on the way. Room will seat six, just waiting on my last two seats to show up. Screen is Carada Criterion 126" diagonal BW material. Any questions just ask. Thanks for looking.

Ennsio

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
Very nice looking theater, and I'm sure it sounds awesome too.

I'm just curious about your center channel sitting on the floor. Do you have a stand for it, or does it always sit there? When I helped my brother set up his projector and HT, his center channel was sitting on the floor and it really seemed to separate the sound from the action on the screen. Just putting it up on a table so that it was level with the bottom of the screen made the dialogue easier to hear.

Edit: I just read your post again and see that a center channel stand is on the way. Ignore my previous comments.

JamDawg

Grip
Real Name
JamesD
Nice theater Shepard. What is the projector your using? Sorry, i see it now. Sweet theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks