What's new

Must see new F-Zero Gamecube videos! (1 Viewer)

Steven_V

Stunt Coordinator
Sega has shown a new trailer of their F-Zero Gamecube game. IGN was there and have posted Link Removed. Although the footage is not direct-feed, you can still see the amazing job Sega has done. This game looks beautiful and the trademark F-Zero speed is unbelievable! :D

Dean Cooper

Supporting Actor
Looks like fun, I can't wait to try it out. I love the lightening in the background on the second one.

Dean

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
Um... drool.

Man, the game just oozes F-Zero from those videos. Frantic action with many, many racers on the track.

Hopefully Sega keeps at it and makes the game just about like this when it gets released.. hopefully next year.

Glen

Steven M K

Auditioning
Second that...an almost unbelievable sense of speed...and did you see that jump in the second video?

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
You know, those videos look awesome, and I can't wait to play it. The only thing is, I really, really hope that they include online support for the game. Could you imagine 30 racers all competing with each other from around the world for the crown? It would be insane!

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
I'm confused. Wasn't the game originally announced for the Triforce arcade platform, based on the GC hardware? Or is it a GC game from the get-go?

Camp

Senior HTF Member
Triforce is Gamecube hardware, isn't it? It just has more memory and a hard drive, I think.

I just can't get over Sega making an F-Zero game. Weird.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I think they were making and arcade and GC version from the get-go.

I forgot all about it though. Looks like I'll be keeping my Cube then.

Marshall W. Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Marshall W. Carter
Basically it's probably going to be just about like Dreamcast development for Sega arcade games on the Naomi board...it's basically the same hardware, so the "porting" to the home format is a non-issue.
Hmmm... I wonder...where will Sega and a game about speed... Where does Sonic & Knuckles come into this ;)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
Man, I hope they put the X-Cup back in from F-Zero X. The random tracks were just amazing. And hopefully they will add a track editor like the 64dd version of FZero X

Ryan FB

Second Unit
Looking great! :emoji_thumbsup: :) F-Zero X was simply a great game, for single player and multiplayer...this looks like it should retain the same vibe (hopefully). The random tracks should be a must :D

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
They hired the Daytona Team (AM3) of course it's a good game. Daytona is possibly the best arcade racer ever made, still sucking quarters 10 years later

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
Lets hope there's Daytona type music in it then too :)
F-zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooo!!
It looks like it's an updated version of F-Zero X, which is a little disappointing. I guess I was hoping it would be a little different, mainly cause I was a bigger fan of the original.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks