What's new

MSB Cinematrix Progessive DVD Player (1 Viewer)

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
This item has been SOLD!!!
The internals of a Sony DVP-7700 DVD player with MSB's Cinematrix upsampling board (Progessive digital board).
The Cinematrix upgrade provides eight resolutions from 480p to 1200p, two sharpness settings and three anamorphic modes controllable by two new knobs which replace the headphone jack and volume control on the front panel of the DVD player. The processor is capable of automatic 3/2 pulldown, picture stabilisation and MPEG artefact reduction.
On the rear of the DVD player the upgrade adds a DVI output and I have a VGA adapter that fits on the DVI output. I originally paid $1,695 + shipping. I will sell for $800 + shipping and insurance to the lower 48 states. I will sell COD via UPS too.
MSB developed this player as a plug and play alternative to HTPC's....for those who want the top notch picture, but without the hassle of a PC. I would be happy to fax the manual to serious buyers. You can either email me at [email protected] or call me at 816-822-1701 (home/central time zone).
Here's a link to (representative) pictures:
http://www.smr-home-theatre.org/ces2.../page_04.shtml
Ron Boster

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
I've had a couple of emails uncertain about what the player is capable of....

If you have a RPTV that is HD ready at 1080I. The player will put out 540P and the RPTV recognizes it as 1080I.

If you have a FP or RPTV that is HD ready and accepts a 790P signal....the player will scale the picture to 790P.

You also have "ratio" control...to fill your widescreen TV with all images. You can also increase the sharpness of the image.

Thanks
Ron

SALE IS PENDING PAYMENT*******SALE IS PENDING PAYMENT

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks