What's new

Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance. My MOST anticipated game! Thoughts,etc (1 Viewer)

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I want to say that MK is my favorite game/series ever. And to hear some years back that MK4 was the last installment and be mad over it :angry: and now...now a glorious return. I am so friggin psyched. How many hours on the weekend I got my ass kicked by my brother and to witness all the fatalities and stuff. It was so awesome. Does anyone know any addition info pertaining to the game besides what mortalkombat.midway.com and other misc. sites give?
-Bert

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
It was an innovative series but favorite of all time? Well I'll respect your opinion on this. :) After #2 it seemed to do downhill, the chained combos for some reason didn't attract me. I'm looking forward to the new one though, it does seem pretty cool. As long as it has that same smooth, steady pace that no other fighter has I'll be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks