What's new

more disney dvd on moratorium on 12/31 (1 Viewer)

oscar_merkx

Senior HTF Member
http://www.dvdfile.com/software/dvd-...002/08_13.html
Also just announced from Disney is another batch of "On Moratorium" titles, five animated gems that will be discontinued on 12/31. While you will still be able to pick up any copies available on store shelves, retailers will no longer be able to place orders, so get 'em while you can. The titles are: The Little Mermaid II, the special edition of Peter Pan and its sequel, Return to Neverland, and the new Beauty & the Beast Platinum Edition and the special edition of Beauty & the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas.

Lance Rumbolt

Stunt Coordinator
Beauty and the beast isn't out yet is?

Bugger if it is I'll have to get down the shops-or my favourite online store.

Don't give a monkeys about "the enchanted christmas" mind you load of cheaply produced rubbish IMHO.

Lance UK

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
I'll have to make sure to buy Beauty And The Beast soon when it comes out, the others I don't care about. Just bring my Lion King.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Moratorium is certainly working for them. This is the first I've considerred picking up RETURN TO NEVERLAND or ENCHANTED CHRISTMAS. I need to get on the ball for the Peter Pan SE.

I guess they've discontinued their plan to NOT put titles on moratorium.

I just hope they release a nice edition of Mulan soon.

James Reader

Screenwriter
I'm surprised that the new Peter Pan is to go on moratorium so soon - and can see no logical reason for Return to Neverland to be taken out of production so soon...

...unless disney have an 3 disc set, similar to the Ultimate Toybox and The Fantasia Collection in the planning stages!

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
What happened to the Tarzan 2-disc SE? When Tarzan & Jane came out all of a sudden I can't find the original SE in the stores any more. :frowning:

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
Tarzan was discontinued on January 31 of this year (both versions). You should still be able to find either version online without too much trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks