What's new

Monster Power HTS 3500 MKII $275 Shipped! (1 Viewer)

Justin*F

Grip
Hey guys I have a brand new sealed in the box Monster Power HTS 3500 MKII line conditioner. I bought it and then got one free from a vendor so I dont need this one. If you have a decent home theater system and dont have clean power you are missing out, This thing is a must. Ill ship it within the 48 states for free.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

_justin

Justin*F

Grip
Josh Ill give it to you for $250 shipped. thats the lowest though, and its a price you cant even get close to anywhere else. Let me know if you are interested...

Thanks man

_justin

Justin*F

Grip
I have 3 of these power centers left. I will sell them all for $250 shipped within california. Outside cali you split some shipping with me.

Email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks,

_justin

Hugh Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Justin,

Left you a couple of emails and also called you on your cell today and left a message for you to call back.
I still have not received the power center which you said you sent out on 3-17-05.

If I don't get it by tomorrow, please refund my money.

Hugh

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale

Hmm, this was posted just 3 days into his membership.
2 different stories on the power conditioner.
Not to mention that he has no other posts on the forum other than in this thread.

Hugh, I hope you didn't get duped.

The saving grace is that 8 days is not that long to be waiting.

Hugh Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Richard,

You may be on to something here.

We both live in the same general vicinity of Los Angeles and it should not take more than 3 days to mail anything.

I don't want to say anything publicly yet but we will see.
It's only $250.00 but it's my money.

I'll ask a couple friends of mine who happen to work for the DA and LAPD and see what they have to say.

Will keep you guys posted.

Hugh

Justin*F

Grip
Richard,

Hugh had agreed to purchase the power center and also stated that he would come to my house at a specified date to pick up the product. After that agreement he then proceeded to haggle with me to better his price. Going from $275 all the way down to $200. He then said he would buy it but only if I would ship it to him. I did not want to because he wanted me to cover the shipping charges. Wanting to sell the item I agreed and made it VERY clear I was going to ship the product at the least costly option to me, which happened to be USPS parcel post. Hugh even went on to say he wouldnt buy it unless I shipped it to him, after he had agreed to pick it up. After all the negotiations where done, he sent me a personal check in the mail which I deposited without waiting for it to clear. The very next day I shipped the power center parcel post from the Calabasas Post Office near my work. Like I said it was shipped parcel post and I even provided Hugh with a reciept of the shipping transaction. Its my opinion that the box is still in the mail because it was shipped parcel post and it weighs 18 lbs, however Hugh is convienced it was lost. He wanted the item shipped, but did not want to incure any shipping costs so unfortunately it is his loss if it doesnt show up. I did everything in my power to facilitate this transaction as smooth as possible.

Thanks,

_justin

Justin*F

Grip
Oh and about the two different story comment. I do agree it looks weird but I explained the situation to Hugh. I have two of these power centers for my own personal use. I was given one from a vendor through my place of work. Two days later I was presented with an opportunity to purchase several of them at a VERY discounted rate through an employee - vendor accomodation program which I did. Thats how I went from one to many power centers.

Thanks,

_justin

Hugh Nguyen

Stunt Coordinator
Justin,

I just got back home after my month long overseas trip.

The unit did arrive while I was away, for that I thank you.

Now to set the record straight and I don't really have time to exchange words here so this is my last post on this subject.

First of all, Justin, the key to any business deal is honesty and integrity.
You tried to twist the story to suit your taste and it's not the way to do business at all.
You said you were a Best Buy manager and now a World Savings manager so I would expect some type of professionalism in our transaction.

I regret to say that was not the case here.

Anyhow, just to let you know, the Monster unit was meant to be a surprise birthday gift for my boy.
I should have given him the money so he can do business with you instead.
I'm sorry to say this but one of my power cables cost a lot more than that unit.

So, Justin, peace and good luck with your Monster sales on this forum.

Hugh

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks