What's new

Mirage BPS-S210 Bipolar Servo Sub- GTA (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Weren't you just looking for one of these?

Nevermind, so you're replacing it with a smaller BPS subwoofer? My BPS-400 sometimes seems like overkill. I wonder if the BPS-S210 would suit my setup better, but then again, I should just keep this monster and calibrate it better. Anyways, I'm sure you won't have trouble selling this Mirage subwoofer.

Nicholas R

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah this is way more than I need right now. The servo does make it awesome and it can definitely do a true 18 in this room. If you know someone looking for a beast Chris let me know. It's even larger than the 400. And tighter than the SVS. Matter of fact no SVS has been able to replace this.

James Buhler

Stunt Coordinator
I've got a Velodyne CT-100 if you are interested. It certainly is a 'lesser sub' than the Mirage. :D

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Calibrate the puppy and maybe consider a BFD. Thats what I may do to tame my BEAST. Worst thing, or best thing, depending on how you look at it, are MGM DVD's. Man those things are LOUD starting up. I'm in a basement right now, and the parents are ok as long as I don't crank it after they go to sleep, but even then, its not too bad, as their hearing is not like it used to be. When I'm out of here, its going to be tough to find a place that is subwoofer friendly!

Nicholas R

Stunt Coordinator
Chris there's no boom as there's almost no distortion becuase of the force forward and servo but it lowers the damned air pressure in the room and has put a crack in the wall.
But nothing even comes close to this. Nothing.

Nicholas R

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah basically and I would have thought there'd been someadvancements in tech but it was so far ahead of it's time that everything I tried sounded boomy and slow in comparison.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks