What's new

MINT Harman Kardon AVR230 for sale! (1 Viewer)

Christian B

Agent
I'm selling my mint condition Harman Kardon AVR230 receiver due to being in an experimental stage of my audio life :)

The receiver is in mint condition and still has the plastic covering over the front of the display. It was used as a pre/pro hooked into a separate amplifier for 2-channel music. I haven't even powered it on in the last few months, only now to make sure it functions perfectly, which it does. It might have 20 hours of total use on it. It was purchased brand new from Circuit City and I'll do my best to dig up the receipt, but I can't make any promises.

The manual and antenna haven't been taken out of the plastic bag. The remote is flawless, which, you have my word, might have been used 10 times. I have the original box and all packaging so it will be packaged as if it were new.

I am willing to offer this for $300 SHIPPED+INSURED via UPS to any of the lower 48 states. (prays no one from Oregon bites LoL).

I can provide pictures if needs be, but won't be able to until tomorrow morning. Just post a reply here if you'd like to see some and I will have them up tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Christian

Christian B

Agent
I've been looking and can't find it :frowning:

Tell you what, I'm confident this receiver won't cause any problems. I'll give my own 90 day warranty with it, as long as the buyer promises not to abuse it (play it at 0db for no reason etc...). If anything happens to it in the 90 days I'll pay return shipping and refund your money.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks