What's new

Mike, your jazz albums are now ready! (1 Viewer)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
Gosh, Bill Evans much?
Moonbeams, Vanguard, and the Cannonball album with, of course, Bill Evans. Two of three which I own on CD.
Anyone wanna buy those CDs from me? :)
Of course, now that they're finally out, I can't afford to buy them right now. :frowning:
Son of a moth!@#fu$%^&* bitch of a *&^%$#@!
I have an idea- Music Forum regulars should each donate a buck or two and buy them for me. In return I'll post one of my rambling posts full of vague descriptions and subjective opinions which praise all the musicians as "one of the best ____ players of all time."
Come on, I know you're thinkin' about it. :)

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Got Cannonball?
:laugh:
I have an idea- Music Forum regulars should each donate a buck or two and buy them for me. In return I'll post one of my rambling posts full of vague descriptions and subjective opinions which praise all the musicians as "one of the best ____ players of all time."
perhaps we can have a raffle...

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Mike,
We could have an HTF bake sale to raise money for your SACD fund! :D
Lee,
Very cool. More SACDs for the wantlist. I am getting all the way into jazz now. There is so much I want on SACD and CD. It's ridiculous. Anyway, I am still waiting for the John Coltrane Blue Train SACD. Hopefully it won't come out for awhile because I just won a sealed copy of the DAD on eBay today for $11.50. :D

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Mike, there is a load of jazz titles that I want, but there are also a lot of rock and pop titles that I am dying to have. Hey, Christmas is coming. It's time for me to drop some hints to family, friends, and my fiancee. The message to them will be, "Buy me anything you want, but whatever you do, buy me music." :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks