What's new

Midtown Madness 3! (1 Viewer)

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
Is this fast enough for you
Hell yeah! Thanks! :emoji_thumbsup:

John - send me a friend invite tonight and I'll try and get you in. It's tought sometimes, since MTM3 only allows for 8 people at a time. I'm sure if there's enough people, we'll have 2 HTF games going on. :)

Mike D.

Nathan Gillmore

Stunt Coordinator
Hey folks, send me and invite if you see me online, GamerTag = Satans Beard. I'm usually on around 6-8pm CST. I seem to luck out and get in games with a bunch of young punks, although one time I did get lucky and find a game full of more mature people and we all had a great time laughing and crashing. I'm loving this game! (especially Hunter!)

(edit, spelling correction, doh!)

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Hey guys,

I'm picking up a Xbox today hopefully. Plus Xbox Live and MM3 if everything goes to plan.

How would I go about hooking up with all of you in MM3 once I have everything setup?

Thanks a bunch.
Hope to see you online tonight.

-Andrew

John Kilroy

Stunt Coordinator
Good times last night guys. The buses coming over the ramp and absolutely flattening my Lotus was classic.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Merlot, it has happened too much to be beginners luck, you are a natural. I'd guess you have played your fair share of driving games. :emoji_thumbsup:

-Andrew, once you've confimred your new gamertag you can send freind invites to others or they can send'em to you, but you need your gamertag first. See ya online!

Joel Hurley, Gamertag : JTello

EdR

Second Unit
FreakTornado is usally right up there with me
But I swear sometimes you're like Agent Smith...you seem to be everywhere!

I thought it was funny last night inviting you into a game where no one knew you, they seemed to be concerned about it "Who's this Merlot guy?". Apparently it was a group of people who know each other through the site Shugashack (for the record, I don't know any of them either, I just happened to get on someone's friends list and now they invite me all the time), and you proceed to kick all their butts.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Ed, that's my fault. I have a lot of guys from "The Shack" (http://www.shacknews.com) on my Friends list, and they join up sometimes when we're playing. One of them must have added you to their friends lists, so now you're playing with all the Shackers. :)

Joe Reed

Stunt Coordinator
chris, can you send me a friend invite I want to play with you guys tonight :D I haven't played online becuase I hate playing with all of the immature kids AND adults out there. My GT is: Infamous Sniper

Please let me know here when you send an invite so I can sign up tonight and play with you guys

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Ok everyone, my gamer tag is the same as my HTF username.
Everything got setup without a hitch.

Hopefully I'll be able to play with you guys tonight. My girlfriend is coming over, not really sure what her stance is on watching me play videogames. Guess I'll just have to try. :)

AndyVX

Supporting Actor
Hey,

Me again...

Just so everyone knows, I will be online tonight, but my girlfriend seems to have taken to the game. So, she'll be playing for most of the time.

But maybe we'll run into eachother in a game.

What time does everyone normally get together at? (EST/PST)

Mike__D

Supporting Actor
But I swear sometimes you're like Agent Smith...you seem to be everywhere!
LOL! :)

This game is completely responsible for my lack of sleep since it came out. I was ready to sign off last night around 11, then my friend says "Let's just cruise for a bit". So they we are, and FreakTornado as well, finding new jumps in D.C. Next thing you know, it's 12:30 or so :)

This is gonna be another long week...

Mike D.

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
I picked this game up today. I'll be online once I get a little feel for the cars. Just a warning, I used to live in DC! :D

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
Just a warning, I used to live in DC!
Um, never mind. This DC seems more conceptual than actual. I did find my old office building, but I'm having a devil of a time trying to find where my wife works...actually, I've found where it *should* be, but the map is incorrect. I think actually knowing DC's layout may be more of a hindrance here. And I'm certain I haven't see a lot of those plywood ramps scattered about the city.

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Allen, Don't tell me the big loop by the Capitol Building isn't in the real D.C., you'll break my heart, I'm planning on making a a special trip to D.C. just to take a spin on it with my tricked out Mazda. ;)

Carlos Mendoza

Stunt Coordinator
Urgent, I want to buy this today, but:

Can someone please confirm to me the OFFLINE multiplayer options? (not system-link) I have two youngsters, and I would love to be able to race them in split-screen action when not playing online. (I won't let them go LIVE because some people are just potty-mouths, but it's okay for my jaded ears)

I want to know if split-screen play supports up to 4 players and what game modes are available/unlockable.

I looked at the .pdf manual online, and it does say that offline split screen is possible, but doesn't mention the number of players and game types.

Brian J Dupuis

Second Unit
(I won't let them go LIVE because some people are just potty-mouths, but it's okay for my jaded ears)
Agreed. But have you thought of simply locking up the headset? No headset, no potty-mouths. True, you can't discuss strategy if needed, but the actual play wouldn't suffer.

Just a thought!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks