mrasmussen

Auditioning
Real Name
Michael Rasmussen

Al.Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Al
I don't have any experience with them, but doing a little browsing on their site they seem to be basic decent satellite speakers. I doubt that they will sound "awesome", but I'm sure they'll be good for movie applications. The problem, as with all satellites is the small driver, you can't get good mid-to-low performance from a 3" driver. With these, the sub will be key. (And I criticize as someone who use Harman/Kardon satellites for my family room movie setup. But I never listen to music is this room, the quality is too poor.) If you plan to listen to music I suggest looking at bookshelf speakers.

The hook of being able to add more orbs is not a big deal; you can buy additional speakers from any decent speaker company.

anthony_b

Screenwriter
I agree, I had a similar setup with mirage nanosats and it's not the best for music. I was coming from towers and large bookshelf speakers and I just couldn't get use to them (lack of midrange)

Northgun

Second Unit
Real Name
Jacob
Are you looking to stick with small speakers or would you consider larger speakers as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks