metroid fusion not so easy?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Christ Reynolds, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ
    i dont consider myself a beginner gamer, and metroid fusion is a bit challenging. at least more challenging than i expected. its not all that short either, as others have been complaining about. maybe its because its taking me forever to get past certain spots, but i think its one of the best games for the gba ive seen. i want to get past it so i can play the original metroid, as i will hook it up to my brothers GC. i remember that game being a bit tough too, although i was about 8 years old when i used to play it.... a link to the past is the best ive seen for the gba so far. i hope we eventually see a port of the first 2 nes zelda games. those were pretty involved too, if i remember. gotta go brush up on my gaming skills i think [​IMG]
    CJ

2. Michael Pakula

Michael Pakula Second Unit

Yeah Im surprised people are saying this too. Im only on section 4 I think it is and I looked on a Walkthrough Guide and theres still plenty of sections to go to next. Im having problems with the robot boss right now. I haven't
    played it in awile since I got a little frustrated. I have to many other games to play anyways. I will come back to it though. Im also stuck in the Sheegoth Boss in Metroid Prime.

-Mike

3. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Plenty of game there for me...

4. GlenHaag

GlenHaag Supporting Actor

I didn't think it was a short game at all. My recorded time when I finished was around 18 hours, but since that doesn't include map time, pause times, or anything of the like, I would assume that I was well past 30 hours by the time I completed it. A very good length in my estimation.
    Metroid Fusion on the other hand, recorded my completion time around 6 hours. [​IMG]
    Glen

5. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ