What's new

metroid fusion not so easy? (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i dont consider myself a beginner gamer, and metroid fusion is a bit challenging. at least more challenging than i expected. its not all that short either, as others have been complaining about. maybe its because its taking me forever to get past certain spots, but i think its one of the best games for the gba ive seen. i want to get past it so i can play the original metroid, as i will hook it up to my brothers GC. i remember that game being a bit tough too, although i was about 8 years old when i used to play it.... a link to the past is the best ive seen for the gba so far. i hope we eventually see a port of the first 2 nes zelda games. those were pretty involved too, if i remember. gotta go brush up on my gaming skills i think :)
CJ

Michael Pakula

Second Unit
Yeah Im surprised people are saying this too. Im only on section 4 I think it is and I looked on a Walkthrough Guide and theres still plenty of sections to go to next. Im having problems with the robot boss right now. I haven't
played it in awile since I got a little frustrated. I have to many other games to play anyways. I will come back to it though. Im also stuck in the Sheegoth Boss in Metroid Prime.

-Mike

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I didn't think it was a short game at all. My recorded time when I finished was around 18 hours, but since that doesn't include map time, pause times, or anything of the like, I would assume that I was well past 30 hours by the time I completed it. A very good length in my estimation.
Metroid Fusion on the other hand, recorded my completion time around 6 hours. :)
Glen

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Metroid Fusion on the other hand, recorded my completion time around 6 hours
actually i think metroid fusion is the game we are talking about. i'm at about 3:45 in fusion, and i'm about to get the gravity suit. prob about 6 hours for me too eventually, maybe more.

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks