What's new

Merry Christmas!! (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
For those of you checking in today, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Hope you have nice treats and a great many DVD's. Please feel free to share with what Santa left you? Again, I hope Santa blessed you with something besides Christmas this AM. Merry Christmas!

James

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
Merry Christmas!

My gifts to you:

EFjO8up.jpg

uhOu2Uq.jpg

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Merry Christmas to all on this special and sacred of days.
Tonight I want to tell you the story of an empty stocking.

Once upon a midnight clear, there was a child's cry, a blazing star hung over a stable, and wise men came with birthday gifts. We haven't forgotten that night down the centuries. We celebrate it with stars on Christmas trees, with the sound of bells, and with gifts.

But especially with gifts. You give me a book, I give you a tie. Aunt Martha has always wanted an orange squeezer and Uncle Henry can do with a new pipe. For we forget nobody, adult or child. All the stockings are filled, all that is, except one. And we have even forgotten to hang it up. The stocking for the child born in a manger. Its his birthday we're celebrating. Don't let us ever forget that.

Let us ask ourselves what He would wish for most. And then, let each put in his share, loving kindness, warm hearts, and a stretched out hand of tolerance. All the shinning gifts that make peace on earth.

RobertMG

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo

Once upon a midnight clear, there was a child's cry, a blazing star hung over a stable, and wise men came with birthday gifts. We haven't forgotten that night down the centuries. We celebrate it with stars on Christmas trees, with the sound of bells, and with gifts.

But especially with gifts. You give me a book, I give you a tie. Aunt Martha has always wanted an orange squeezer and Uncle Henry can do with a new pipe. For we forget nobody, adult or child. All the stockings are filled, all that is, except one. And we have even forgotten to hang it up. The stocking for the child born in a manger. Its his birthday we're celebrating. Don't let us ever forget that.

Let us ask ourselves what He would wish for most. And then, let each put in his share, loving kindness, warm hearts, and a stretched out hand of tolerance. All the shinning gifts that make peace on earth.

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Just thinking of reviving this thread. So glad it was. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas. Give us reports of what Santa left you (DVD and 4K wise), please. I heard Santa had to cut back this year due to the elves unions.

The thread's originator.

--jthree

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member

May we all bless someone else this season. May we give someone else the Christmas joy. May we all experience that stillness of the soul this season.

God Bless Us, Everyone.

--jthree

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
Anybody care to share what they got for Christmas (DVD, Blu Ray or 4K wise)?

I got Dr. Who Twice Upon a Time
Star Trek The Motion Picture Deluxe Edition
Voyage to the Bottom of the City
Soundtrack.
Tales of the Hoffman blue ray

Still in the process of unwrapping? What did you guys get

--jthree.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks