What's new

MELROSE PLACE Season 5, not coming? (1 Viewer)

Firebee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan

Agreed, sad to say it but I won't buy split seasons from the jack*sses at Rob-amount...if that means they'll never release any further seasons, so be it.

Aryn Leroux

Screenwriter
Well Paramount has made my future decisions on MP a very easy one. With shows like Dynasty i like it to much to pass because of volume/split seasons. With MP which i like alot, i am content to just own the first 4-seasons. I would have loved to complete my collection here. But to be perfectly honest, the last 3 seasons, I could take em or leave em. So with that MP will be removed from my show list on TVshowsondvd.com as to not receive anymore release news or updates. One less show to spend my hard earned money on. Not a problem for me Paramount. With your greed you will make less money then you allready were with this show. Enjoy!

Ethan Riley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ethan Riley
This is so stupid. Paramount needs to get over themselves. Now we have to wait for SIX more MP releases, instead of just THREE. And Dynasty needs TWELVE more releases to finish it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks