What's new

Meet Ali..(cat post) (1 Viewer)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Mohammed Alouicious Ali that is, these pics weren't really in the "post funny kittie pics" thread vein. Isn't he regal?
Link Removed Link Removed

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Jassen M. West

Supporting Actor
That reminds me of my cat Goofy. She is well named, we (my girlfriend and I) waited to learn her personality before naming her. My cat has darker brown with red highlights in patches though, not her whole back.Same ringed tail. You do have a beautiful cat. I'll have to post pics of my goofinator.
Enjoy your Ali and remember that cats are very smart,mine figured out how to squirt a little water gun she just can't squeeze the trigger hard enough with her two front paws.

jay

Mary M S

Screenwriter
Good job, Zen.
He does look in fine health; you have brought him far (from your description).
I can see the texture of his coat in your pic, which shows he’s now in good shape.
He’s a good looking guy. Looks like there’s something he ‘wants’ on that table :)

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
*heart melts*

Can't resist this sort of stuff. Thank you for giving this adorable little guy a good home, Zen.

Ron-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ron
Very pretty cat Zen. If my allergies would allow, I'd have one. But, cats and my nose go together like beer in a can, they don't.
Peace Out~:D

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
By the way, nice rug. It really ties the room together. :laugh:

paul_v

Second Unit
Hey one of my cats is named Ali =) I named her after U2's lead singer Bono's wife (my male cat is named Bono hehe). Here's a pic of them. Bono is the orange tabby and Ali is the Bombay tabby:

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Yes indeed, nice looking cat.

And dude, the Chinaman is not the issue here! Also dude, Chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-american...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SJeans123
Recent bookmarks