Medal of Honor Frontline HELP!!!...X-Box....

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Matt Butler, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

OK Im dying here. Ive played the Arnham Knights level too many times to count..up to the point the second tank blows me away. How in the eff do you blow it up?? I have the panzercheck (bazooka) and it doesnt seem to do a thing. I run around the side of the buildings and hide to get a good aim but to no avail. Is there a way to get to the machine gun?

Help please...[​IMG]

Thanks,
    Matt

2. BrianS

BrianS Stunt Coordinator

3. Frederick

Frederick Second Unit

I JUST finished that level, and that last tank was tough. One word: grenades. I ran up the hill with my sniper rifle and took out all the enemy. Then when the tank appeared, I ran forward, ducked behind a partial wall and started lobing grenades ...

Freddy C.

4. Scott_lb

Scott_lb Supporting Actor

I passed that level the first time I played it. However, I accidently erased my save file, and when I got to that point again, it took me many times to pass it again. I only remember using the machine gun on the first tank and using grenades (as stated previously) on the second one. Thoroughly enjoyed that game- especially in 5.1

5. Matt Butler

Matt Butler Screenwriter

Thanks for the help guys. Im actually poast that part now. Now Im in the second to last leverl trying to blow up the two radar towers.

6. Charles M

Charles M Stunt Coordinator

Matt,

That's funny you mention this, and I know I'm too late with this comment. I rented this game before and had problems with this level also. I had no problems with all the other levels. It took me only one or two tries to get through them.