What's new

Medal of Honor Frontline HELP!!!...X-Box.... (1 Viewer)

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
OK Im dying here. Ive played the Arnham Knights level too many times to count..up to the point the second tank blows me away. How in the eff do you blow it up?? I have the panzercheck (bazooka) and it doesnt seem to do a thing. I run around the side of the buildings and hide to get a good aim but to no avail. Is there a way to get to the machine gun?

Help please...:frowning:

Thanks,
Matt

Frederick

Second Unit
I JUST finished that level, and that last tank was tough. One word: grenades. I ran up the hill with my sniper rifle and took out all the enemy. Then when the tank appeared, I ran forward, ducked behind a partial wall and started lobing grenades ...

Freddy C.

Scott_lb

Supporting Actor
I passed that level the first time I played it. However, I accidently erased my save file, and when I got to that point again, it took me many times to pass it again. I only remember using the machine gun on the first tank and using grenades (as stated previously) on the second one. Thoroughly enjoyed that game- especially in 5.1

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Thanks for the help guys. Im actually poast that part now. Now Im in the second to last leverl trying to blow up the two radar towers.

Charles M

Stunt Coordinator
Matt,

That's funny you mention this, and I know I'm too late with this comment. I rented this game before and had problems with this level also. I had no problems with all the other levels. It took me only one or two tries to get through them.

I passed that level the first time I played it. However, I accidentally erased my save file, and when I got to that point again, it took me many times to pass it again.
When I got to this level I think I beat it by luck, because it's by far the hardest level I had played to that point of the game. Anyways, my daughter accidentally fell on the Xbox and the power cut off. At first I was like know problem, because it seem like best level so far(real challenging). But those panzarchecks and machine guns(man they had range). I didn't know how to destroy the last tank(were annoying). I was definitely frustrated. I seems simple at first. But time and patience. You just can't go on an all out blitz. You have to use your skills and troop wisely. Most of the time I found myself alone at the end hiding and getting advanced on. The key was to help the troop and let the troops help you! I did a lot of sniping. You can tell if your good or not if you have advancing on the enemy, or the enemy advancing on you. BTW, the invincibility mode helped a lot too! After I pass the stage I did go back and beat the stage without cheats. This is definitely a fun game.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks