What's new

mb quart? (1 Viewer)

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
There's a shop here in my town that sells these...they sounds pretty good to me...

Anyone else had any experience wiith these MB Quart floorstanders?

jeff lam

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jeff Lam
I didn't know they made Home audio products. I have a pair of pro models in my car and they sound great!

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
yah, they make home models. And they sound great. Some retail over $1000.

Im thinking about getting some, but if anyone's had any problems, id like to know.

thanks

anthony

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Many moons ago while in college, I worked at a stereo shop that carried MB Quart speakers. They used to make quite a large line of speakers, I have no idea what they continue to produce. Anyhow, in my experience, they are very nice sounding, well built speakers. I don't recall anyone ever bringing them in for warranty work at all. If they sound right to you and fit in your budget, go for it.

Alex Prosak[/4]

Anthony Moore

Supporting Actor
wow..hard to believe that no one has these.

I heard them at my local shop and was amazed at the sound.

Oh well..i guess we all have different tastes

Jack F

Agent
I have MB Quarts in my Truck. They are the 6-1/2" Q's. They sound absolutely amazing.
Of course, some people say they are bright, (like Klipsch) due to the metal tweeters, but I have them bi-amped and can adjust the x-overs and Amp gains right from my remote. I turn the tweeters down a notch or 2 and they sound great.
Jack
P.S. My home Speakers are all Klipsch. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks