What's new

maybe its time to give up buying on the htf.. (1 Viewer)

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
but its the 3rd time ive had a messy situation. anyway, i need help on getting a member to respond to emails, or better yet, send me the LD set i bought from him. ive sent him emails, htf PMs, and even an aol IM. admins please help? thanks

CJ

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
Sorry about your problems, Christ. But in buying from a private party, the buyer-beware rule prevails.

This, from the "For Sale" posting guidelines:

The rest is up to the membership. There's just not much we can do involving a private transaction gone bad.

If the other person involved has a history of ripping off members, then we certainly want to know about it.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
Anyone who purposely rips off another member
here will have their account removed.

Let me know of any problems via email.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
i realize the htf isnt liable, but last time i asked for advice, and an administrator replied, i forget which one, maybe vince? and he asked for his email address and the email thread to see what was going on. the member finally gave in. i only agreed to buy the LD from this guy because of his good ebay record. now he is unreachable, by me at least. any help would be appreciated, but if theres nothing you can do, its only $20.

CJ

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
and ron, i tried to email you the details of this transaction, but you dont accept emails through the website. is there any way i can get a little help? thanks you guys

CJ

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Christ,

Ron's email address is listed in the signature of every post he makes on the forum. Just use your own email program to send him a message.

-Vince

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Ron's email address is listed in the signature of every post he makes on the forum. Just use your own email program to send him a message.
thanks for the heads up (more like eyes open), i tried to email him through his profile, and it didnt work from there. anyway, thanks again

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks