What's new

Marantz contact info in North America (1 Viewer)

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
I am curious has anyone dealt with Marantz customer service to repair/replace their unit. How did you contact them? Ive tried the number on their website but 3 days in a row all I get is a voicemail. I just emailed [email protected] and waiting for a reply. My Marantz 6200's OSD and digital optical out stopped working and I would prefer to ship the unit back to them if its possible to have it repaired. Any help or experiences from you guys would be appreciated.

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Where did you purchase it? Your dealer is the first place you should contact, to find out if they can tell you if you have a repair shop local to you, or if you do have to send it back (guessing you did not buy it from a local shop).

Ben LG

Stunt Coordinator
John, it was bought from ac4less, after I couldnt get through to marantz I contacted ac4less and got a speedy reply from one of their reps. If anyone is interested, here is the email I got (I think Marantz owners should jot down the address just in case):

Hi Ben,

This unit is under warranty and can be repaired 1 or 2 ways.

Send to Marantz’s national repair center in IL (I recommend this). It usually takes about 1 week to get this back from service
Have it repaired locally at an authorized Marantz repair center (you can find one close by using the online lookup)

All you will need is a copy of the receipt and a note as to what is wrong. Here is where you can send this unit back to

Service Wide
2239 Curtiss Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515

Please let me know if we can be of anymore assistance.

Regards,
Mark Sabbarese

[email protected]
800-657-0195 xtn 102

Accessories4less, Inc
5525 Force Four Parkway
Orlando, FL 32839

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks