What's new

Manual Search disabled/glitchy in Rush Hour 2? (1 Viewer)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Hi All,

I purchased Rush Hour 2 yesterday and found that my manual search (FF/REW) on my RP91 was disabled. I could "trick" the player into doing it sometimes by chapter skipping and then trying the FF/REW again, but that was sporadic in its success.

Anyone else have problems with this? Skip around to various chapters and then try to do the FF/REW search and see if it works across the board. There was no rhyme or reason with mine, it would only sporadically work, and not very often at that.

Weird.

andrew markworthy

Senior HTF Member
Yep, happened to me too. I've got a 2 yr-old Panasonic player, and this is only the second time soemthing awkward has happened (the other was the total failure to play Dragnet).

Scott Simonian

Screenwriter
I think it has something to do with the Infifilm feature. I should also do the same on all Infifilm movies.

Im sure this is the same problem everyone had with 13 days and 15 minutes.

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Well, this is my first Infinifilm disc, so I didn't read those threads w/ 13 Days and 15 minutes. It kind of sucks though that they haven't ironed out all of the issues yet.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
I have no problems fast forwarding, rewinding, skipping chapters or programing memory for infinite repeat (for the LOTR trailers!:D).
Troy
Toshiba SD-6200

DanN

Agent
i've had this exact problem!

is the disc or something to do with Panasonic? I have a RV-31

i've also had some pixelation problems as well

Bjorn Olav Nyberg

Supporting Actor
I noticed the same thing, but I think Scott is right. I only tried to use the pause button, but it was only a problem during segments which also offered infinifilm menu when in that mode.

DanN

Agent
well, I tried playing RH2 on my friend's JVC XV-S40 and it had no problems fast forwarding or reviewing

so is this a problem that only affects Panasonic players?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks