What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Man On Fire: Best Buy Bonus Disc??? (1 Viewer)

CraigL

Screenwriter
Hey all,

Anyone know what's on the bonus disc for Man on Fire?? Not only is it a great movie at a great price but with the bonus disc thrown in...i'm IN!

CraigL

Screenwriter
DVDtalk has a listing of all the prices for next week. Next to Best Buys listing for Man on Fire it says "with bonus making of disc." There you go. All I've heard about it.

And it's going to be $15.99.

Sten F

Second Unit
Looked for it the other day but couldn´t find it. Thanks, for the link.

Hmm, I wonder how long the "making-of featurette" runs for.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Once again, Best Buy rocks. Lucky I have my Reward Zone Card!

OT, but still... Does Best Buy send you certificates, or do you have to order them? Thanks,

Ryan

ZacharyTait

Senior HTF Member

If you go to the Reward Zone website, you can choose to have the certificates sent to you via snail mail or e-mail.

RyanAn

Screenwriter
Thanks Zachary!

I went to Best Buy today and just to clear up any problems, the bonus disc is already inside the case - not at some certain location in the store. The Best Buy price was covering up the sticker proclaiming the bonus disc. Hope it helps...

Ryan

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
The Bonus Disc includes: Cast and crew interviews about the movie/making of. There is the making-of featurette, production stills (31 total) & the theatrical trailer for "Man on Fire".

Paul.S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul
Yeah, Ryan--it's odd that on every copy I found of the disc at my local BB, the $19.99 price (interesting, Craig, that you saw some priced $15.99?) sticker covered the BB bonus disc sticker.

Is there a precedent for the content that is on such a BB/retailer bonus disc showing up on a later SE from the studio?

-p

CraigL

Screenwriter
$15.99 is the sale price for the first week only. :) They weren't marked as such except with price tags on the shelves.

JulianK

Supporting Actor
I thought some of you might be interested in my review of the two-disc version of Man on Fire that's coming out in a couple of weeks here in the UK. You can find the review by clicking here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katarianig
Recent bookmarks