What's new

Malcolm in the Middle coming to DVD (1 Viewer)

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
For all those intrested i just saw at zap2it.com the following

20th Century Fox Home Entertainment will be releasing the first season of FOX's family sitcom, "Malcolm in the Middle" on October 29th, according to Video Business Magazine. The three-disc set will feature an extended pilot, deleted scenes, bloopers and commentary on selected episodes. It will retail for $39.98

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
I just saw this too. THIS IS TERRIFIC!!!! I just can't wait. Now FOX needs to put the move on Married...With Children.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
I was just about to post this. Ya think that Twentieth Television has reconfigured their standard contract in the last couple of years to make this easier, after "The X-Files" did so well?

James L White

Supporting Actor
I knew this was rumored, Nice to have a date and looks like some great specs:emoji_thumbsup:
IMO best show on TV today other than The Sopranos

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I got kind of mixed feelings on this one. Chances are I will get it but this is one of those series that was awesome when it first started. I still watch every episode and am looking forward to next season. I just think that the series started of very strong but very quickly became old hat.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif

Caught ME with my pants down! :)
Love this show. Can't wait!

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
If it's filmed 16x9 I have no doubt in my mind that's how FOX will give it to us. I've put a banner up on my page announcing the date and price, so if any of you want ot use it go ahead. All I did was add info to a banner.
Link Removed

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Cool, I once met one of the directors of the show. I think he directs most of the episodes. He did a great commentary on "He Said, She Said" which he directed, so I hope he'll be doing some commentary(ies) on this set as well.

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
October 29th? So soon? Can't Fox at least give me a little more warning.
Me so poor. :frowning: :) :D ;)

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
I guess this means that the whole syndication issue has been changed for new stuff, which bodes well for new series. Now if only they had a similar type of deal with the Simpsons...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks