What's new

Malcolm in the Middle 4/28/02 (1 Viewer)

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Wha'd you guys think. I laughed my ass off most of the time...like when there was dead silence and Dewey punched Reese. Pretty good flashbacks for the most part too.

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
not bad for a clip show. Andy Ricther is ALWAYS a joy to watch.

I've been hearing that Jane Kascmik (Lois) has not been showing up to work. We didnt even see her in last week (except for the intro)

I wonder what direction the show will be going?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
There's some contract dispute, it's been solved from what I hear. Don't forget, these episodes were shot in December/January at the latest.

Paul Richardson

Second Unit
I hate clip shows. The Simpsons had one last week, Friends had one two weeks ago, and now Malcolm in the Middle. How about some originality?

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
I don't mind clip shows when there is some reason. This was a well planned clip show, and the Simpson's clip show was pretty good. I just hope they don't do it too often.

Mark C.

Supporting Actor
The actress who plays the mom (Jane K.) apparently staged a sickout long enough that two episodes for this season were cancelled. I think that's why we ended up with a clip show.

Hmmmm. Contract disputes, cute children changing into hideous teenagers, clip shows.....shark jumping time?

Joel C

Screenwriter
Huh? Every single series that stays on TV for more than a few years eventually does a clip show. ESPECIALLY sit-coms.

And, in my experience, every "cute TV kid" eventually morphs into a hideous teenager.

Christian Morley

Auditioning
Clip shows are a cheap cop-out used by the networks to save a couple of bucks on filming....I've always hated them and always will

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
If the clips are good, I say bring them on...but I'm with you in principle.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks