What's new

Malcolm in the Middle 2/10 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Anoter great episode last night. I loved it when Malcolm saw Reese on TV and panicked that his parents would never let him drive. Also good to see Francis interacting with the rest of family again, albeit for only a minute or so.

Anyone know what the name of song that was playing during the car chase at the end?

James Zubb

Stunt Coordinator
Notice the hamster (Dewie set him free a while back) in the ball roll by behind Reese while he was being arrested? Funny moment.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I immediately thought of my fellow HTF freakos when this episode started in with Craig's massive HT system. Great episode of a sitcom I'm really starting to love.

P.S. You should have called this thread "Malcolm in the Middle's Home Theater Episode"!!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
P.S. You should have called this thread "Malcolm in the Middle's Home Theater Episode"!!
Doh! Too bad I can only edit my posts and not the thread title.
Actually, I also thought of everyone in HTF when I saw Craig's Home Theater. Maybe it will become a recurring character! :D

Mark C.

Supporting Actor
My wife and I were watching the HT setup scene and I said, "Are those Martin Logan speakers in the background?''

Worse, she said, "It sure looks like them.''

More worse: we don't even own Martin Logan speakers.

Rob Speicher

Supporting Actor
Notice the hamster (Dewie set him free a while back) in the ball roll by behind Reese while he was being arrested? Funny moment.
That's the second, maybe third time they've called that back. The last one I remember was when Dewie was recording Reese dancing with the old ladies, it rolled behind him.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I'd also love to have the Home Theater that Craig set up. That looked really expensive!
Yaknow what the sad part is? I actually UNDERSTOOD everything they said and found errors... *sigh* what a geek.. :p)

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Anyone else getting sick of the Francis plotlines? Why do they even bother? We Tivo the show and sometimes just fast forward through the Francis stuff.

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I agree that the 'Francis in Alaska' subplot is growing very tiresome, but Christopher Masterson is a damn funny young actor! (Aside from David Cross, Masterson was the only funny thing in Scary Movie 2!)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks