What's new

Interview Lucasfilm on Star Wars the Complete Saga Blu-ray: Part II Matthew Wood (1 Viewer)

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
:laugh: But i think you changed a word in regards of the sensibilities of today's world. Bob Geldof would not be happy. The more i think about it the funnier your lyric is...

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
Gee,that's even worse than all your base could ever be. In Lawnmower man 2 (yes,ive seen it. ) the main villain has to say That's life in french,and i guess the dialect coach was sick that day because what came out of his mouth took me five minutes to decipher. And im french. The phrase is C'est la vie which is pronounced Say la vee. He said Sess la Vye. We had to walk out of the theater for making to much giggling noise.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
He didn't hear a lot of Robbie Nevil growing up. I was listening to some Doris Day earlier, and I've been meaning to ask--what's raw saraw? Some kind of sushi? And why do I want a case of it? Okay, now we are getting far afield. STAR WARS!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
What the hell was that? Grievous was just a terrible character, but he's a little better there. "Batter to death them!" Why does a movie filmed in English have to be dubbed into English, though?

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
I was thinking even farther back I went to Youtube looking for that damn sad song,but i couldnt remember the group Emerson Lake and Palmer I found this Greg Lake-Live Montreal stadium 1977 Imagine that.1977.Wow. I'll find out if its before May 25. That song is way too sad.I can never through the whole song. Star wars. BTW,i listened to that Grievous clip.It hurts.Need to lie down.

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Originally Posted by SilverWook

The dubbed version is even better!

I hope this is Lucas' final cut! "The nobody greets." HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I'd buy it.

SilverWook

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bill
Greg_S_H said:
What the hell was that? Grievous was just a terrible character, but he's a little better there. "Batter to death them!" Why does a movie filmed in English have to be dubbed into English, though?
It's from yet another Chinese copy boasting an English dub of the badly translated subtitles. Or so I've been told... The subtitled "Backstroke of the West" has been shown at a couple SF cons.

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
My "what the hell was that?" was in the spirit of someone who is knocked over and seeing stars and wondering what happened. :)

montrealfilmguy

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ben Weaver
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love when Marty Feldman says it out loud,Wilder just looks up and gives up. When Peter Boyle made the Halloween episode on Raymond,he was of course dressed exactly like this and made all the same grunts.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks