What's new

Lord of the Rings for XBOX (1 Viewer)

Jake Gove

Second Unit
Have you seen the trailer for LOTR for the XBOX? Looks amazing! I put it on my site:
Link Removed
Warning: fast connections only, it's 7.8 meg!Warning: fast connections only, it's 7.8 meg!

Dan Brecher

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Daniel
I ignored the warning and went ahead and took a look on my humble 56k. :) Typically, I'm not done with the download yet but have watched what's done so far... All well and good this FMV may be (and it IS lovely) but is there any in game stuff to be found? In hearing how true the X-Box series of LOTR games will be to the books this incarnation of Fellowship certainly has my interest!
*EDIT* Ok, watched the whole thing now. Interesting that it states a Fellowship based game this year, then next year The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Online... What's the latter? Anyone know? Two Towers and Return of the King combined into an online experience like the Fellowship game? Curiously it then states those three, then "...and more."
Dan (UK)

Romier S

Senior HTF Member
There was news about an Online PC game called Middle-Earth Online. There have been allot of trials and tribulations getting that game to become a reality (they are still trying) though and I'm not sure if they mean the same game in this trailer.

The thought of a seamless online world based on Lord of the Rings is beyond enticing and I would love to see what they do with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks