What's new

Lord of the Rings EE Slipcase $3 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Ron: I would not be that tolerant.

Circumstances always vary from person to person...but I think I would tell my friend to fish or cut bait.

DanC

Stunt Coordinator
I never received the order conformation (If I did, it went to my Bulk which I never check) but I got the shipping conf. about a week ago and received the box today in perfect condition. It really looks great...even the wife commented on how nice it looked!:)

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I got the shipping confirmation yesterday and the box itself when I got home from work three hours later! Minty fresh and excellent. New Line rules!

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
What method of shipping did they use for all of you? I got the shipping confirmation on 2/9 but I have not received it yet. First Class Mail isn't that slow from the Mainland to Hawai'i.
-

Dane Marvin

Screenwriter
I wonder if I'm the only one who got both the shipping confirmation e-mail and the package on the same day...

:)

DennisBassi

Second Unit
Real Name
Dennis
I ordered mine December 25, 2004, and I received my email notification that it shipped on 2/14.

I finally got it yesterday, 2/22 -- maybe a bit late, but it is in perfect condition.

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
I got mine a couple weeks ago & I was late entering (I guess I could find my 1st post to see when)
Mine was a little dinged up on the top of the slipcase. I blame poor packaging. There was no packing between the shipping box & the slipcase. The damage was nothing major & nothing I'm going to cry about. (actually, I just put the slipcase upside down with the DVDs in it, will see if it will straighten out?)
Very nice for $3.00 even though it wasn't "needed". I have the left statue from my FOTR gift set holding the 3 EE's against my center channel. I have the bonus discs from EE's on the right side being held up with the right statue.

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
Mine arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Looks nice. :)

Ordered - 12/16
Shipping confirmation - 2/17
Standard USPS Shipping
Delivered 2/23

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Ordered mine late Dec. and still haven't gotten it. I checked my credit card statements and couldn't find a charge for the $3 s/h. I tried to order it again thinking that maybe it didn't go through the first time but i got a message saying that I had already ordered one. I have a bad feeling about this.

Barry_B_B

Second Unit
Real Name
Barry
Finally! Received shipped email, box arrived same day (yesterday). Ordered Jan. 3rd or thereabout, very nice though.:emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks