What's new

Looney tunes DVD problems (1 Viewer)

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
Just thought you all might want to know. I purchased the Golden collection today, and quickly skimming through some of it, I noticed on disk 4, the last 2 cartoons lock up, or skip, and also pixelize very badly on my pioneer DV-563A. I tried it on the other players in the house ( x-box and a toshiba player and they both played it fine. Great DVDs but still a big disappointment with this problem.. :frowning:

Gary Seven

Grand Poo Pah
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gaston
Sounds like your Pioneer is particularly sensitive to the error on the DVD. I'd take them back.

I had the same problem with a Simpson's set. PLayed fine on the Xbox but not my Sony ES player. Returned for another. No problems.

Andrew s wells

Second Unit
Yeah. I'm going to take it back in with me tomorrow when i work and exchange it.. Hopefully it will be ok next time.. If not, I guess at least I am fortunate enough to have something else i can watch it on.

Nick Senger

Stunt Coordinator
I watched the disc one cartoons all the way through and my Toshiba pixelated and locked up 7 minutes into Wabbit Twouble. I tried cleaning the disc and it made no difference. I'm going to exchange it tomorrow. If I get the chance tonight I'll watch the last two cartoons on disc four just to make sure it's not a more widespread problem.

Arnie G

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Arnie Douglas
Nick, I have the same problem with Wabbit Twouble. Did a new set fix the problem?

Nick Senger

Stunt Coordinator
Yes--I returned it the next day and the new set has been perfect--no problems at all. And believe me, my kids have watched it enough that I would know!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks