What's new

Looking to Buy: Small Speaker Setup? (1 Viewer)

HeatherM

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking for a small, satellite like, speaker setup. I have seen the HSU Ventriliguist line of small surround sound speakers- it looks interesting. Is that a good set? And, what other would you recommend? Please, offer your set up, too, if it is good. I plan on getting a separate subwoofer for more powerful bass. Please advise.

In the same boat. Had been considering between KHT2005.2 or Gallo (one Due and 4 micros). Leaning towards the Gallos. Would be interested to hear what others have to say.

Omar Torres

Stunt Coordinator
Hey HeatherM
I'm selling my HSU Ventriliguiston ebay with pictures. I say it is the best small system out there. I just not saying these becouse I'm selling one read the reviews. I'm selling the system with the stands, speaker cable and mounts. If you decide to get the Hsu let me know I'll work a deal with you. Here is the Item number: 5716184426

Jason Hammerly

Supporting Actor
I'm giving the tykes a go. Just got them 8-23-04 for $199 . Can't beat that for a small satellite set. Not looking for killer performance, just something wall mountable. We'll see what they are like. Let us know Heather if you try them to. for around $225 shipped with a sub, that's a pretty decent deal. :D

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks