What's new

Looking for Twin Peaks TV series LD box set (1 Viewer)

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
If anyone has the Twin Peaks TV series Laserdisc Box Set #1 to 4 and is looking to sell or trade it, please let me know. I do see it on eBay from time to time, but I don't need to elaborate. Its a nice TV series and I'd like to obtain the LD box set for as fair a price as possible so I'm looking around.

Lenny Truett

Agent
Not exactly what you are looking for, but I do have the LD of the pilot episode with a really biazzare ending that was not shown on TV. I would part with it for a reasonable price or trade. Email me if you are interested at [email protected]
Thanks,
Lenny

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Might be interested. Might email you. I'm really interested in the TV series, but the Pilot is kinda cool too.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
I have the LD set #1 which is the first season that I'd be willing to part with. Make me an offer if you are still interested...

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
Just got the DVD ox set. I might be looking for the LD's too, but maybe all together. You don't have the other seasons for sale do you?

Chris PC

Senior HTF Member
I'm still looking for this and I am willing to trade some of my stuff for it. Not sure what you'd like. Let me know if your interested in certain LD's and I'l forward you a list.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks