What's new

Limp Bizkit DVD Coming soon (1 Viewer)

Don Myles

Stunt Coordinator
From limpbizkit.com:
http://www.limpbizkit.com/news/default.asp?id=676
"we're gonna put out a dvd for christmas called LIMP REMIZKIT. the dvd will have all the ill home footage from the beginning till now, all the videos, new remix versions of the videos, never seen takes from the videos, hidden passage ways to unseen video, hidden levels almost impossible to find with even more private footage, dope screensavers, and wallpapers. its gonna be the illest dvd experience yet to date."

tommy_esq

Stunt Coordinator
I hate him too, but rest assured this talentless fool's 15 minutes will be over soon...

Rob Robinson

Second Unit
PBS did this awesome frontline called "The Making of Cool", where they basically showed how the industry built, created, and sold the no talent ass clown known as Fred Durst.
It was an amzing show, too bad THAT is only available on VHS.
[Edited last by Rob Robinson on October 03, 2001 at 07:44 PM]

Rich Corle

Stunt Coordinator
who cares. limp bizkit sucks a fat one and everyone here knows it. why don't you buy a real music dvd such as the following:
Pink Folyd: The Wall
The Song Remians the Same
Tool: Salival
Joe Satriani: Live In San Francisco (amazing, proves he's the best guitar player there is, besides steve vai)

rolleyes.gif

Somehow I knew this would turn into a "let's bash Limp Bizkit/Fred Durst" thread. If you don't like them, then just skip over the thread and leave it to those who might consider buying the DVD.
who cares. limp bizkit sucks a fat one and everyone here knows it
Oops, I guess your wrong. Although, I must be a complete F***ing mooron for liking Limp Bizkit, right?
cool.gif

Whatever. Just remember that there are people out there with opinions, tastes, and preferences that differ from your own. I seriously doubt that I am the only person on this forum that doesn't hate Limp Bizkit.
Just my $0.02
WiGgLe
biggrin.gif

------------------
My DVD List

Don Myles

Stunt Coordinator
Well said William - I am not a huge Durst fan myself but I like Limp Bizkit and have been hoping for a DVD release for some time.
Music is all about taste - I am not telling anybody on here that they should like Limp Bizkit - so why are you telling me that I should like Floyd, Tool or Satriani?
I was only letting people know that there is a DVD coming - which, I believe, is one of the purposes of this forum - musical taste bashing, as far as I am aware, is not...
Don

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
Well I like Limp Bizkit and will likley add this title to my collection when it is released..........

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I agree with Rob. What an amazing show. Now there is something I would buy on dvd, a complete Frontline release. But for the people who do happen to like Limp Bizkit I wish you well on your dvd purchase and viewing. Peace
------------------
Sorry about the previous Sig.
"Hell hath no fury like a womens scorn for sega."-Brodie Bruce
South Park season-by-season Again on DVD.
Beavis and Butthead on DVD
Family Guy on DVD
[Edited last by Brett Hancock on October 03, 2001 at 07:36 PM]

Jay Gunn

Stunt Coordinator
I like LB and am looking forward to the DVD...I know they're not musical geniuses, but I'm entertained by their music, so what's the harm in that?
Hopefully the DVD will have the awesome video for "Boiler".
------------------
-Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks