What's new

Lexicon MC 1 for sale (1 Viewer)

Peter Staddon

Stunt Coordinator
Time to sell my Lexicon MC 1. Less than one year old, in perfect condition, sounding superb.
I've included two links to on line reviews of the unit that are too long to post as well as a listing of tech specs.
Going to the first offer of $4250 - hell I might event throw in some Fox DVD's as well!!!
Contact me via Private Message if you are interested.
Thanks,
Peter
http://www.sunshinestereo.com/leximc1rev.htm
Link Removed
Processor 24 effects for film and music including Dolby Digital, DTS, Logic 7.1, THX Surround EX
(THX Ultra certified) THD Less than 0.005%
Audio Inputs 8 stereo (RCA) pairs Dynamic Range 106dB, minimum
Video Inputs 8 composite (RCA), 8 S-video Signal to Noise Ratio 106dB, minimum
Digital Inputs 8: 5 RCA, 3 optical Toslink conforms to S/PDIF Input Level 2V rms max
200mV for Dolby
RS232 D9 type connector Input Impedance 100kohm/150pF
Infrared Input mini-phone type direct in parallel with front panel receiver Output level 6V rms
Audio Outputs 8: left, right, centre, L&R sides, L&R rears, subwoofer Output Impedance 100ohm/150pF
Digital Output Coaxial conforms to S/PDIF (direct out) Video Compatibility NTSC M, PAL, SECAM
Video Outputs 3 composite (RCA), 1 Monitor, 2 record
3 S-video, 1 Monitor, 2 record Video Frequency Response 10Hz - 10MHz
A/D Conversion Enhanced Dual-Bit Delta Sigma 24 bit Video Signal to Noise Ratio > 70dB ±0.1%
D/A Conversion Multi-Bit Delta Sigma 24 bit Weight 4.9kg
Frequency Response 10Hz - 20kHz, ±0.3dB Dimensions hwd 92x440x292mm
THX Crossovers Dual precision digital crossovers for all channels (40, 80, 120Hz) Finish Black

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Hey Peter,
Sad to see that you're getting rid of the Lex (especially since you never invited me over to let me play with it!).
Just curious- are you planning an upgrade beyond the Lexicon, or did the high end HT fever finally pass for you?
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Ah-ha! I was hoping it was a passage forward for you.
how did the exams go?
Good, thanks for asking. Despite missing a solid 2 weeks of classes, I returned and knocked straight A's on all the exams I missed (on 2 of them I actually got the highest grade of the section).
I guess it shows I should ditch class and show up in LA more often
wink.gif

Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Do you want SOUTH PARK on DVD in order, rather than themed sets? Join our overwhelming majority!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks