What's new

LCD Projector H E L P !!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Luis C. Ortiz

Stunt Coordinator
Hi Folks,

I'm encountering a bit of a problem with my LCD projector (Sanyo PCL-SU07N) But I think it doesn't have to do with the unit itself, I used to own a Sharp and it presented the same situation. Ok, when I use the projector the image will show with some "banding" that will move from down to top of the image the darken and lighten the image alternatively I have changed cables (s-video) from cheap to the monster cable than I using now, it have changed nothing. I use a long run of about 50 feet, but I have a signal amplifier and recently added another one and still nothing. I have tried pluging the projector to the PS2 instead and still the same.. So I'm left out of options.. voltage maybe? Any help or input would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Luis

hakushi

Auditioning
I had the same problem on my LCD. It seemed to only happen when I had the component cables plugged in. I moved the s-video and composite cables from output 1 on my reciever (Integra DTR-9.1) to output 2. This cleared the problem up for me.

If your reciever does not have 2 monitor outputs, try unhooking the cables from the projector one at a time until your problem stops. If you find the problem is associated with on cable in particular, try replacing it with a higher quality cable.

Hope this helps!

TanT

Stunt Coordinator
Can you please tell us how you got it fix in case someone needs it.

Thanks Luis.

Luis C. Ortiz

Stunt Coordinator
Actually TanT , I got it fix thanks to the info in the link that you posted, .... I went out and bought 2 new surge protectors (same brand and model) and pluged the projector in one of them and distributed the rest of my equipment between the 2, and that was it. Apparently one of my previous surge protector was damage. So that was it, thanks for the help. ;)

Luis

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks