Latest Outlaw Update letter

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Andrew_Ballew, May 16, 2002.

1. Andrew_Ballew

Andrew_Ballew Second Unit

Well- I must say I am quite pleased with the new Outlaw estimates on ship dates for the 950. I reserved in April, and was certain that my unit would not be ready until late summer or early fall. Well, now it looks like if everything goes as planned, I will have my 950 in hand in late June. Not bad!

Andrew B.

2. Jeffrey Forner

Jeffrey Forner Screenwriter

I received the e-mail as well today. I put my name on the list back in February, so I won't be getting mine until the middle of June at the earliest. I expected the wait to be about that long, but I don't think it will be an easy one to endure.

You see, I just received my Outlaw 750 amp today, which I purchased used from a member of the Forum. The unit looks great and I can't wait to use it. It just busts me up that it will have to sit dormant for a month before I can try it out.

And for anyone interested, here is what the newsletter said:

3. Ron Reda

Ron Reda Cinematographer

I received the same e-mail. I got on the list at the end of April, so I'm guessing I'll get mine in early July (fingers crossed). That's great because I wasn't expecting to get the unit until the end of August, so [​IMG]

4. Brian Kleinke

Brian Kleinke Supporting Actor

I'm looking at some time in June as well... But I doubt I'll get it then [​IMG] June will be expensive since that's when I'm getting Married and I'm goig to buy a new car this fall [​IMG]
    My Sony Pre-Amp is still sounding fine, I really can't keep spending money on my HTF [​IMG]
    Brian