What's new

Last Tango In Paris - Flipper? (1 Viewer)

James Miller

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up this title today, but don't want to open it until I find out whether this is a flipper or not.

I have concerns for various reasons... Some of the sites I have gone to indicate that this is a Single Layer, Single Side disc... However, the running time is 129 minutes, so that seems odd. Also, if it IS SS/SL, then it seems equally odd that only the Widescreen version is offered. Most MGM titles released ~1998 have Widescreen on Side A nd P&S on Side B.

Other sites I have found info on indicate this is RSDL, but most of these sites are overseas. (non Region 1) Also, the few text reviews I've found- again largely overseas- don't really say one way or another. I haven't found any domestic reviews on any of the well known sites. (Digital Bits, DVD File, DVDAngle, DVDAuthority, Big Picture, etc...)

I would greatly appreciate verification of this info from anyone who owns the R1 version of this title...

Thanks much!

PatrickL

Deceased Member
I have the R1 and it is NOT a flipper.

Actually there are quite a lot of MGM titles that do not have any p&s version and this is one of them.

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
Many DVDs prior to the introduction of DVD-9, compressed a little over two hours on a single layer disc.

Mary Poppins

U.S. Marshals

Lethal Weapon 4

To name a few.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks