What's new

Las Vegas Season 2 ongoing thread (2 Viewers)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This episode felt like a mish-mash of Alias-meets-Las Vegas.

The bickering was cute, but that Jay Mohn character was soooo... annoying.

KenA

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ken Appell

Thanks. I was wondering where I saw her. Nip/Tuck. I also agree that the things they do with the security system is really becoming laughable. Taking away a limp? Come on!

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
2/7/05

I thought it was a silly episode, but kind of fun as well. Maybe it was seeing Ed's reaction to the switcheroos and how each team handled the change in job assigments. The roulette blonde wasn't too bad looking, either.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
5/2/05

Strangely enough I found the ending to be a bit moving as the gang says goodbye to Luis, who perished overseas in the war effort. Ed and Danny go the extra mile to fix Luis's mistake, and find that Luis had a son he never knew, by the woman whose brother he sent to jail for a crime he didn't commit.

Mike's subplot was nice eye candy (Dave Foley needs to show up more on the show). Mary's subplot was ho-hum (with the secret admirer finaly revealing himself).

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
Random thoughts...

WTF?

That season ender went out with a bang. I had to check to make sure that it was going to be on this September.

Great show.

Glenn

Joe*R

Stunt Coordinator
I also had to check to make sure Las Vegas was renewed for another season. Kind of interesting on how they ended this season. Makes me wonder how they will open next season. Hope they have answers. It appears though that the Montecito Hotel was only partially blown up. Who knows what's in store??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaladinNagasawa
Recent bookmarks