What's new

Kung Fu Hustle Region 1 News (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Thanks, Ian! My sister-in-law is visiting from Beijing in August, but I probably wouldn't want to drop the $$$ on that set anyway, cool as it is.

Especially when I'll most likely be getting a review screener from Sony. :)

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I thought about getting that set when they first offered it but I couldn/t afford to get it. I just got the regular edition.

--Ian

Ed Speir IV

Stunt Coordinator
I just found out about the edits/cuts made to the R1 disc - see IMDB link:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0373074/alternateversions

I can't believe no one is upset over this!! I mean the movie is already rated "R" - why make the alterations?

I have the R3 disc and unfortunately I have already purchased the R1 disc to show support. I would not have purchased the DVD if I had known about the cuts....

Diallo B

Screenwriter
i saw this movie once at the theater and i really liked it.

i bought the dvd a few months ago and i just got around to watching it. i had initially put it in to watch a few different scenes, but this movie is so fun i ended up watching the whole thing (in lieu of getting my usual 6 hours of sleep)

this movie was a blast and the dvd ROCKS! i was pretty impressed with the recent revenge of the sith release but kung fu hustle holds its own. on my 57 inch toshiba i have become accustomed to being underwhelmed by dvd video lately but sith and hustle renewed my faith that dvd can still come up with an awesome picture. and the audio is simply beautiful. being immersed in the score and efx had me on sensory overload.

anyone interested in a great score, awesome efx and a fun story line immersed with martial arts action will really enjoy this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks