What's new

Krauss Speakers? (1 Viewer)

Mike Carter

Agent
A good friend and I went to a local high end home theatre dealer to audition some speakers. This dealers main brands are Paradigm, Macintosh and they showed us a brand I've never heard of named Krauss. We were told Krauss was a German speaker and can be custom built to the rooms specs and in any finish from carpet to black to whatever. They are expensive too. Krauss have horns for the mids and highs. Comparing all 3 brands side by side the Macintosh sounded the best. However in a dealers high end threatre the dealer had huge Krauss speakers and they were really dialed in and sounded very good.

Has anyone heard of Krauss speakers from Germany? I have looked all over the internet and have found nothing about them.

thanks, Mike

RM Haney

Grip
I have seen them and have listened to them but can't find out a damned thing about them. I see you beat me to it. I think the spelling was Krause.

Mike

Mike Carter

Agent
Thanks Mike...it was so dark in those rooms I did not get a good look at the spelling. Let me know if you hear anything!
I also posted this question on the AVS forum too...so far nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks