Knockin' On Heavens Door?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chad Ferguson, May 1, 2002.

1. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

I was just wondering if there was any news on this great Anime Series movie dvd? Why is it taking so long for a release? Some tell me that it was coming out in theaters but I see no sign of that either. All I have heard is that it will have the original dub cast. Columbia Tristar did such a great job with Metropolis that I want this disc even more! Please, anyone, feed me anything!

Thanks

Chad Ferguson

2. Kong Chang

Kong Chang Screenwriter

Sony will most likely release it in theaters but under a new name so it won't end up being "Knockin' on Heaven's Door".

3. Jeff Kleist

Jeff Kleist Executive Producer

Chad, this is what, the 6th, 7th time you've posted? I promise, we'll let you know as SOON as Sony announces anything official

The trailer is on the new Metropolis DVD right now.

It's not coming to theaters last I heard due to the terrorism aspect.

If you're that desperite to see it. Put a DVD-ROM drive in your PC, hack it, and buy the Region 2 disc and use DVD Subber on it

4. Chad Ferguson

Chad Ferguson Supporting Actor

Jeff: Your right, I have posted a lot about this topic, most likely too much. Although, on a good note, every time I post I get some new informatiom everytime. I guess it's just my impatience and all with stuff like this It's going to be release in theaters or it's not. PLus this whole title thing, which I think, will stay. Sorry about all the posts and thanks for the information.

Thanks

Chad Ferguson

5. JasonRH

JasonRH Second Unit

Chad,
    Post away, man. That is, after all, what this forum is for. If people don't like replying to successive posts then they don't have to, but don't apologize. [​IMG]
    I think it's good that you're so excited about any news on a specific title. I'm anxiously awaiting it too.

6. Bob Graham

Bob Graham Supporting Actor

Bob Graham
    Speaking of "Knocking on Heaven's Door", don't you wish Warners would get off their collective butts and release Sam Peckinpah's PAT GARRETT AND BILLY THE KID?