What's new

Klipsch updates their Heritage line: Klipschhorn, La Scala & the Heresy (1 Viewer)

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Read about these functional/aesthetic upgrades here (with photos).

The La Scala especially looks better. And the Heresy now has kind of a classy Shaker-furniture look to it-nice.

Though I think if someone wants the lower bass frequencies to be more audible-the La Scala II gets to 53Hz and the Heresy III only to (a preliminary) 65Hz on a +/-3dB scale-they will need to use a subwoofer. But the right sub needs to be chosen to keep up with these extremely efficient speakers.

BTW: I think six of those Heresy IIIs and a sub located in a large room would make for a true/full-blown theater or an awesome surround music rig; I don't want to even think what six of those La Scala IIs would be like!! :eek:

Kenneth Harden

Screenwriter
Yes, everything has been improved on them. I will take LaScala's behind the screen, and Heresy's for surrounds. :D

LanceJ

Senior HTF Member
Didn't think of that combination. :emoji_thumbsup:

I guess a big Pioneer Elite or Integra would power them pretty well for most people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks