1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

JVC 723 won't read Stuart Little!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by rin, Aug 10, 2001.

1. rin

rin Stunt Coordinator

This is one of my 2yr old son's favorites and the new DVD player won't read the damn thing.
    Anyone else have this problem with JVC? This disc plays fine in the Toshiba player in our bedroom.
    I guess we could put him in our room when he asks to watch the "mousie movie" but(and don't tell anyone this) I like it too and going back to a 27" display with two microscopic speakers and no sub is hard for me and I'm sure he wouldn't like it much either.
    I'm hoping this isn't just me so JVC owners can demand a firmware upgrade or something to resolve this problem. Otherwise, this is a good player.
    Thanks,
    rin
    ------------------
    My Home Theater
    So Cal Area HTF Movie night

2. Wally Lee

Wally Lee Extra

Be thankful!!!!!
    [​IMG] j/k
    ------------------
    Wally Lee
    "Man o' Man with this DTS stuff, I hear things I never heard before!"

3. Ryan Peddle

Ryan Peddle Second Unit

If it's possible return Stuart Little for another copy. I bought Halloween LE a few weeks ago and...nothing...if it did get it to read it froze up 30 seconds in. I returned the disc for another and have had no problems with the new copy. Remember it is possible for a dvd to be defective.
    ------------------
    Oops, I dropped my eardrums.
    Could you pick them up for me?