What's new

Justice Leauge Unlimited- 1/22/05 (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
After being seriously underwhelmed by the new take, I was knocked out of my socks by this episode. JLU has been terribly uneven with flashes of brilliance here and there (the Solomon Grundy ep comes to mind) but this has been the first episode that was just balls to the wall comic book goodness. I was sort of surprised that Batman didn't say something to Jonah Hex like he had heard of him before (from the BTAS ep "Showdown"). Nice to see future Gotham & Terry McGinnis again! :emoji_thumbsup:

What's amusing to me is that there isn't an Elkhorn City in OK but there is an Elk City. Apparently there is an Elkhorn City in KY.

Dewitte

Stunt Coordinator
This episode pressed all of my geek buttons, though I mistook Pow Wow Smith for Scalphunter at first. Probably not an uncommon mistake since this episode was based on Justice League of America 198:

I also thought this was odd, but it didn't bother me too much. I had hoped to see the Atom in this episode since Chronos was involved.

De

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
I like the new JLU since we are seeing more DC characters. Now if they would do a JSA crossover episode!

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
I cant wait for the next episode, Future Batman (Batman Beyond), Static Shock and the Lantern's future Son

Lee Jamilkowski

Stunt Coordinator
I think Bruce didn't mention having met Jonah because he wanted to avoid contaminating the timeline anymore than it already had been at that point. Anyway, he would also have to explain the whole Ra's al Ghul and Lazarus Pit thing, and that gets a little complicated.

And by the time it got around that Jonah knows about time travelers, they were about to get into the big action, and didn't really have time for a heart-to-heart about Jonah's future.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams

I thought about that as well, but then Batman could have just turned to GL or WW and mentioned it. Something like "Hey, I know this guy by reputation, he's cool." Because Bats and Hex never met if I remember the episode correctly. It was all a tale told to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks