What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Justice League & Batman Beyond (1 Viewer)

Daniel-M

Second Unit
Damn June 20th will certainly be a Super(man) day with Lois and Clark season 3, Superman(50's version) season 3&4 and Superboy season 1 also being released that day.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor

If the question of a reboot is directed toward the program itself, then the answer is no. Unlimited follows continuity with both Justice League and Superman: The Animated Series.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
No, he meant whether the packaging would change or not.

Presumably, no, since The New Batman Adventures/Batman: Gotham Knights continued in the B:TAS packaging. The title will probably mention "Unlimited" in a less obvious way.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
yes i meant the packaging, but as of yet nothing has gone for more that 4, and that is the batman sets, so what options do we have left, green, brown reason for this is i think the color scheme is following the colors available for print media, (Comic Books)

the question i have is do the plan to release static shock, or the webtoons as extras (Gotham Girls, Lobo) really don't see a single dis release for those two, but would be nice as extras

Paul Miller

Supporting Actor
Does anyone think they are releasing too much Superman stuff on one day? While there is nothing to worry about with Superman: The Animated Series since that is the last volume coming out, if Lois & Clark, Adventures of Superman, Superboy, and Justice League sell below expectations because people are splitting their money among so many things, couldn't they very well scrap further releases of those sets?

Paul

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate

Not really; I think Warner's promotion of Superman Returns is going to be gigantic. They probably stand a chance to sell more copies of these sets than usual.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Also, with Adventures of Superman and Lois & Clark, there's one more set to go on each, so I doubt anyone needs to be worried about either.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
actually found it at worlds finest, mentioned of course , but they actually went the route of the way he was portrayed in the comics, not for kids so wb removed it, pretty funny actually, by the time i found out about this it was already gone, remember reading these in the 80, when the only thing that could be said nice about lobo is what counts, no make that body count!!!http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/lobo/main.php gives you an idea

Bob_S.

Screenwriter
Looking forward to the BB season 1. I never watched it on tv but loved the dvds. Return of the Joker is my favorite Batman animated movie. Just bought B:TAS season 4 and love it!

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
World's Finest Online just added there reviews for Batman Beyond and Justice League Season 1s on there site. Linky.

Both reviews were overall positive. Can't wait to get my hands on these titles come Tuesday.

Chris S.

Jonathan_Clarke

Second Unit
Just picked up Justice League. Nice extras and a notch above the previous Bruce Timm sets. They even admit that the first season is not as strong as the later ones!

The episodes are all full frame but the good news is the shots all have extra information on the top and bottom. So if you put your 16X9 set on zoom (as I do), you've got the widescreen version.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
While full frame on the presentation, (Justice League) got the set yesterday, the Menu appears to be enhanced for widescreen. have an older Sony WEGA with 16X9 enhanced viewing, and the menu appears to better represented that way. I wonder if that was something that WB did since the rest of the programing is supposed to be widescreen ??

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marv74BR
Recent bookmarks