What's new

Just finished TNG (1 Viewer)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
What a rush. Having watched the whole series during a period of 7 months or so gives a great overview of it as a whole. I truly love it, and it makes me even more eager for DS9.
Now, I do have a tiny question as well: Patrick Stewart is described as a "Shakespearean actor", a term which I've encountered numerous times. But what the hell does it realli mean? (That you're british? :))
--Anders

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
What a rush.
Well I’m still on season 5 and I don’t rush it because I think it ruins the experience for me. I just watch one episode per night and not every night. But I do buy the future sets and they are on the shelf. I already have season 6 and 7 and will get the entire DS9. I think I will finish them all in 2004!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I have tried to adhere to a one-episode-per-night regimen, but I can't help myself: Sometimes I do marathon sessions, and I repeat favorite episodes on weekends. But I did manage to come close to TNG burnout. Solved it on Friday evening with a dose of TOS.

I have two discs remaining in the Season Six set before moving on to the seventh and final season.

(Still, though, the TOS discs look nicer.)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
There was a bit of TNG Burnout for me as well... And for the most part, my original goal was to watch one ep per night as so many here have tried.

But what I find myself doing, is watching one ep during lunch, one ep during dinner, and trying desperatly to save up for seasons 4, 6, and 7 before DS9 comes out.

75% of DS9 is new too me.. I'm also thinking of stopping to watch Enterprise in hopes of new Trek on Comercial free DVD as well...

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Jack im like you. Im on the end of season six, ill get season 7 done right before ds9 comes out

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks