Just finished TNG

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Anders Englund, Jan 13, 2003.

1. Anders Englund

Anders Englund Second Unit

What a rush. Having watched the whole series during a period of 7 months or so gives a great overview of it as a whole. I truly love it, and it makes me even more eager for DS9.
    Now, I do have a tiny question as well: Patrick Stewart is described as a "Shakespearean actor", a term which I've encountered numerous times. But what the hell does it realli mean? (That you're british? [​IMG])
    --Anders

2. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

That he's done a lot of Shakespeare, and has worked in the Royal Shakespeare Company.

3. Deborah*T

Deborah*T Agent

4. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Isn't this in the wrong category?

5. Anders Englund

Anders Englund Second Unit

6. Sam Davatchi

Sam Davatchi Producer

7. Jack Briggs

Jack Briggs Executive Producer

I have tried to adhere to a one-episode-per-night regimen, but I can't help myself: Sometimes I do marathon sessions, and I repeat favorite episodes on weekends. But I did manage to come close to TNG burnout. Solved it on Friday evening with a dose of TOS.

I have two discs remaining in the Season Six set before moving on to the seventh and final season.

(Still, though, the TOS discs look nicer.)

8. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

There was a bit of TNG Burnout for me as well... And for the most part, my original goal was to watch one ep per night as so many here have tried.

But what I find myself doing, is watching one ep during lunch, one ep during dinner, and trying desperatly to save up for seasons 4, 6, and 7 before DS9 comes out.

75% of DS9 is new too me.. I'm also thinking of stopping to watch Enterprise in hopes of new Trek on Comercial free DVD as well...

9. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Jack im like you. Im on the end of season six, ill get season 7 done right before ds9 comes out

capt