What's new

Just bought panny 47wx42...Question with Game cube (1 Viewer)

Tom Go

Auditioning
Well im picking up the set tomorrow morning. I wanted to know if i can play the game cube on it right away or does it need to be "broken in" first. Also, I see that game cube offer component cables, but i dont see anyone offering them for sale at the stores i've been to. Do you know where u can buy these cables. Thanks for your help.

Tom

Chris Chang

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to be picking this set up sometime within the next month. Did you get a good deal on it? If so, please tell me where at and how much.
As for the other stuff...I'm not sure about breaking it in. I've read many threads that say you shouldn't play videogames on it at all.
Also, the GC component cables need to be purchased directly from Nintendo's site. http://store.nintendo.com

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Yes you can play your gamecube on it, just make sure you properly calibrate the TV before hand and you'll be all right.

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
gamecub elooks amazing on hdtv. sometimes I almost leap to say it looks better than xbox, even though most xbox games are in progressive.

-ELmo

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks