Just bought panny 47wx42...Question with Game cube

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tom Go, Nov 26, 2002.

1. Tom Go

Tom Go Auditioning

Well im picking up the set tomorrow morning. I wanted to know if i can play the game cube on it right away or does it need to be "broken in" first. Also, I see that game cube offer component cables, but i dont see anyone offering them for sale at the stores i've been to. Do you know where u can buy these cables. Thanks for your help.

Tom

2. Chris Chang

Chris Chang Stunt Coordinator

I'm going to be picking this set up sometime within the next month. Did you get a good deal on it? If so, please tell me where at and how much.
    As for the other stuff...I'm not sure about breaking it in. I've read many threads that say you shouldn't play videogames on it at all.
    Also, the GC component cables need to be purchased directly from Nintendo's site. http://store.nintendo.com

3. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

Yes you can play your gamecube on it, just make sure you properly calibrate the TV before hand and you'll be all right.

4. elMalloc

elMalloc Supporting Actor

gamecub elooks amazing on hdtv. sometimes I almost leap to say it looks better than xbox, even though most xbox games are in progressive.

-ELmo

5. Tom Go

Tom Go Auditioning

How does it need to be calibrated too for game cube settings?