What's new

Jurassic Park III (1 Viewer)

Richard Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Hi folks

I've this evening, bought a copy of Jurassic Park III from our local Tesco, and there is no bokklet inside.

I asked if this was correct and the assistant said yes!

So tell me, should there or shouldn't there be a booklet of some description included with the Region 2 copy of Jurassic Park III?

Many thanks in advance

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Richard Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Hi,
There's no booklet in my copy either. I bought it from Woolworths on release date and got the guy behind the counter to open a couple of other copies and none of them had booklets either. I was going to email Universal about it but had forgotten about it until seeing this thread.
I know that Universal's deal with Columbia Tristar to distribute their films in other regions has now finished and that Jurassic Park 3 is one of the first DVD's released just by Universal. I'm wondering if its a part of Universal's policy not to bother with booklets in R2 releases. If it is I wish Columbia had carried on distributing them.
Hope this helps,
Another Richard(UK):)

Richard Cook

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Richard

I'll try and get in touch with Paramount to ask!

I wonder how many others had the problem?

Malcolm Cleugh

Second Unit
My Universal releases in R2 UK have never had proper booklets with production notes etc. Some have a single sheet chapter listing but most have nothing.

Also we are luckly getting the booklet with Columbia R2 as the R4 I have bought recently get nothing. They are in clear cases with the chapter listing printed on the inside of the sleeve.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks