Jurassic Park III

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Richard Cook, Mar 5, 2002.

1. Richard Cook

Richard Cook Stunt Coordinator

Hi folks

I've this evening, bought a copy of Jurassic Park III from our local Tesco, and there is no bokklet inside.

I asked if this was correct and the assistant said yes!

So tell me, should there or shouldn't there be a booklet of some description included with the Region 2 copy of Jurassic Park III?

Many thanks in advance

2. Richard Smith

Richard Smith Stunt Coordinator

Hi,
    There's no booklet in my copy either. I bought it from Woolworths on release date and got the guy behind the counter to open a couple of other copies and none of them had booklets either. I was going to email Universal about it but had forgotten about it until seeing this thread.
    I know that Universal's deal with Columbia Tristar to distribute their films in other regions has now finished and that Jurassic Park 3 is one of the first DVD's released just by Universal. I'm wondering if its a part of Universal's policy not to bother with booklets in R2 releases. If it is I wish Columbia had carried on distributing them.
    Hope this helps,
    Another Richard(UK)[​IMG]

3. Richard Cook

Thanks Richard

I'll try and get in touch with Paramount to ask!

I wonder how many others had the problem?

4. Richard Cook

Sorry :b

Mean't Universal

5. Malcolm Cleugh

Malcolm Cleugh Second Unit

My Universal releases in R2 UK have never had proper booklets with production notes etc. Some have a single sheet chapter listing but most have nothing.

Also we are luckly getting the booklet with Columbia R2 as the R4 I have bought recently get nothing. They are in clear cases with the chapter listing printed on the inside of the sleeve.